Registration for the Sacramento Training is NOW FULL!
Fleet Feet Sports and Brooks join together to host a Shamrock'n good time! You will learn, you will laugh, you will be challenged and you will be supported! Our coaches will be there for you every step of the way - making sure you get to the start line (and the finish line!) injury free and happy. Exclusive to our trainees - early packet pick up and party, VIP area on race day (it's heated and has bathrooms), and more. This 8-week program has two sessions. One session meets Tuesdays and Saturdays, and the other meets Wednesdays and Sundays. Not sure? join us on Sunday, January 12th at 8 am at Fleet Feet J Street for a Kick-off and Information Morning!
Shamrock'n Training 2014
- Kick-off and Information event: Sunday, January 12 at 8am at Fleet Feet, J Street
- First group workout: Saturday, Jan. 18 or Sunday, Jan. 19 at 7:30am
- Workout group options: Tuesday/Saturday or Wednesday/Sunday
- Weeknight workouts: 6:00 p.m. at 100 Howe Avenue
- Weekend workouts: 7:30 a.m. at various American River Trail Locations:
- Howe, Watt, Sunrise, Folsom, William Pond, Cavitt, Discovery Park
- Registration: $99
- $20 Fleet Feet Sports Gift Card (You will receive this at the Kick-off)
- Daily Training Schedules
- Twice a week group training sessions
- Experienced Coaches and Ambassadors to Support You Along the Way
- Exclusive Brooks Shamrock Training Shirt
- Exclusive Early Packet Pick-up and Pre-race bash at Fleet Feet Sports
- Entry Into the Brooks VIP Area on Race Day
- Education on Proper Form, Pacing, Fueling, Stretching and More!
- Core Conditioning and Strength Training at all Workouts
- Energy Replacement Drinks and Water at all Workouts
- Weekly Training Newsletter
We will have coaches for runners, run/walkers and walkers. Everyone is an athlete to us!
Suggested Activity Level Prior to Start of Training
You should be able to run or walk 30-45 minutes, 3 times a week at the start of training.
- $99.00 Per Person for Training
- Training fee does not include race entry fee.
- No refunds after the kick-off and no exchanges or transfers at any time.
- The Shamrock'n Half Race will sell out quickly. Register for the race today, too.
QUESTIONS? If you have specific questions, please email email@example.com.