Fleet Feet Sports and Brooks join together to host a Shamrock'n good time! You will learn, you will laugh, you will be challenged and you will be supported! Our coaches will be there for you every step of the way - making sure you get to the start line (and the finish line!) injury free and happy. Exclusive to our trainees -early packet pick up and party, VIP area on race day (it's heated and has bathrooms), and more. This 8-week program has two sessions. One session meets Tuesdays and Saturdays, and the other meets Wednesdays and Sundays.
Not sure? Join us on Sunday, January 11th at 8am at Fleet Feet Sacramento to learn more at our Info morning. Bring a friend!
Shamrock'n Training 2015
- Registration Fee - $109
- Training Kick-off & Info event: Sunday, Jan. 11, 8am, Fleet Feet Sacramento
- First group workout: Sat., Jan. 17th or Sun., Jan.18th at 7:30am
- Workout group options: Tuesday/Saturday or Wednesday/Sunday
- Weeknight workouts: 6 p.m. at 100 Howe Ave. and other area locations
- Weekend workouts: 7:30 a.m. at various American River Trail locations: Howe, Watt, Sunrise, Folsom, William Pond, Cavitt, Discovery Park
- $15 Off Coupon (You will receive this at the Kick-off)
- Daily Training Schedules
- Twice a week group training sessions
- Experienced Coaches and Ambassadors to Support You Along the Way
- Exclusive Brooks Shamrock Training Shirt
- Exclusive Early Packet Pick-up and Pre-race bash at Fleet Feet Sports
- Entry Into the Brooks VIP Area on Race Day
- Education on Proper Form, Pacing, Fueling, Stretching and More!
- Core Conditioning and Strength Training at all Workouts
- Nuun Electrolyte Drink and Water at all Workouts
- Discounts from our Training Partners
- Weekly Training Newsletter
We will have coaches for runners, run/walkers and walkers. Everyone is an athlete to us!
Suggested Activity Level Prior to Start of Training
You should be able to run or walk 30-45 minutes, 3 times a week at the start of training.
- $109 per person, on and after November 15, 2014
- Training fee does not include race entry fee.
- No refunds after the kick-off and no exchanges or transfers at any time.
- The Shamrock'n Half Race will sell out quickly. Register for the race today, too.
If you have specific questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.