Are you addicted to half marathons? Did you just complete the Shamrock'n Half? Do you want to improve your half time? Jump in and tackle the San Diego Rock 'n' Roll Half Marathon. This 10-week program is designed for the more experienced runner, run/walker and walker who is looking for a more intense training experience. This program will include challenging speed work and longer distances, and as such there are specific requirements for joining. See below for details. This half marathon program will prepare you for the San Diego Rock 'n' Roll event on June 2, 2013. Shamrock'n Training participants receive a 10% discount on the training fee.
SAN DIEGO ROCK N ROLL HALF MARATHON TRAINING
- Kick-off and First group workout Sunday, March 24, 2013
- Weeknight workouts (Wednesday 6pm) - 100 Howe Ave and other area locations
- Weekend workouts (Sunday 7:30am) - Sunrise/Gold River, Discovery Park, Folsom, etc.
- Consider Boot Camp as a cross training activity on Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Registration: $129 (opens Feb 11, 2013)
- $20 Fleet Feet Sports Gift Card
- Daily Training Schedules
- Twice a week group training sessions
- Experienced Coaches and Mentors to Support You Along the Way
- Core Conditioning and Strength Training at all Workouts
- Energy Replacement Drinks and Water at all Workouts
- Weekly Training Newsletter
- Education on Proper Form, Pacing, Fueling, Stretching and More!
CURRENT FITNESS LEVEL REQUIREMENTS
- HALF MARATHON TRAINING: This program is for the more experienced runner, run/walker and walker. Must be able to run/walk five miles at 12 - 13 minute pace. Walkers must be able to walk five miles at a 15 - 17 minute pace. Participants should be currently running or walking a minimum of 45 minutes 4 times a week, with long workout of at least 6-plus miles. Participants must be injury free and ready to do a 7 mile long workout on the first Sunday of the program.
$129.00 Per Person
No refunds after the first workout and no exchanges or transfers at any time.
QUESTIONS? If you have specific questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.