FOCUSED - INDIVIDUALIZED - TRAINING
Now 65% FULL!!!
FIT Training is customized to fit your needs. It doesn't matter what race, where it is or the distance; FIT training FITS!
MEMBERS CURRENTLY TRAINING FOR THESE UPCOMING RACES
- Shamrock'n Half Marathon
- Parkway Half Marathon
- Zoo Zoom
- Boston Marathon
- No Excuses 5K
- Rock-n-Roll Marathon
- Women's Fitness Festival
- San Francisco Marathon
- San Francisco Half Marathon
- California International Marathon
- American River 50M
- Way Too Cool
- Houston Marathon
- Modesto Marathon
- Urban Cow Half Marathon & 5K
- Run On The Sly
- Run To Feed The Hungry
- and many more
WORKOUT TIMES AND LOCATIONS
Group Workout every Wednesday night at 6:00 pm. Wednesday workouts typically begin at 500 University Avenue and then utilize the American River Trail or the CSU Sacramento Track. Other workout locations include hills at Pennsylvania Ave. and Granite Regional Park's cross country course. Sunday workouts at varying times and locations.
- FIT trainees can join up with our other training programs for a longer workout on the weekends, if desired. This workout will not be coached by Coach Chad, but rather is a chance to do your longer run with other people. (i.e. Shamrock'n Training Group, CIM Training group, etc).
TRAINING GROUP AND SUGGESTED ACTIVITY LEVEL
- Coed program for runners only
- All participants should be able to run a minimum of 30 minutes three times a week by the start of training.
- Individualized training schedule with your race goal(s) as the focus
- Personalized training intensities based on fitness assessments
- Unlimited email contact with Coach Chad
- Experienced coaching at weekly workout
- $20 Fleet Feet Sports Gift Card (You will receive this at your first workout.)
- Technical Training Shirt (one per year)
- Once a week group training sessions with other focused athletes
- The option to join other Fleet Feet training groups for a longer workout on the weekends.
- Weekly informational e-mail updates
- Small group training environment
- Education on proper form, proper pacing, fueling, etc.
You can sign-up online at any time (while still available). FIT Training is available in 12-week increments for just $150 or an annual membership is available for $540. Training runs from January 2nd - December 8th, 2013. Limited registration spots still available (limited to 60 participants).
Try a session for FREE!!! e-mail email@example.com for more information
NO REFUNDS after the start of your training.
No partial credit is given for missed sessions.
There are no exchanges or transfers at any time.
Training fee does not include race entry fees.
There is a 60 person maximum in the program. There is no waiting list.
Once you have registered for the program you will begin receiving email updates from Coach Chad.
I am of the opinion that everyone is different. Especially when it comes to coaching sports. What works for one person won’t work for everyone. Specifically when talking about running some people get great benefits from running high mileage other people just get injured. The best type of training is the training that people will do day in and day out. Setting short term and long term goals helps people get motivated. Accomplishing those goals keeps them motivated. Variety keeps things interesting. Every piece of the training plan has a purpose.
- 1994: Assistant Track Coach Sierra College (Sprints/Jumps)
- 1997: Assistant Track Coach CSU Sacramento (Distance)
- 1998-Present: Various distance running individual coaching
- 2008-Present: Head Coach, Fleet Feet Racing Sacramento
- 2010-Present: Head Coach, Oak Hill Racing (Youth)
CHAD'S RUNNING BACKGROUND
- Former Division I Track & Field & Cross Country Athlete, CSU Sacramento
- Competed from 100 meter to Marathon.
- 2004 U.S. Olympic Marathon Trials Qualifier
- 3-time Top Local California International Marathon Finisher
- 2008 SF Marathon Champion
- Graduate Roseville High School (1991)
- Associates of Science in Computer Science Sierra College (1994)
- Bachelor of Science Kinesiology Coaching Concentration CSU Sacramento (1999)
- USA Track & Field Level 1 Certification (2008)
- USA Track & Field Level 2 Certification (2009)
QUESTIONS? If you have specific questions, please email Chad Worthen at firstname.lastname@example.org or ask the trainees on Facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/crazyfitrunners/